July 16, 2016

Reddeck Smash Cake | North Las Vegas Photography

I was super excited to shoot this session! When Reddeck's mom first asked me to do his smash cake pictures she told me she wanted to bring a truck for the pictures. I automatically assumed it was a little toy truck he could sit in or sit next to during the session in the studio but then she sent me an actual picture of the truck! I was so excited that it was an old ford truck and she wanted to do the session outside at a park! How cute is the truck and of course Reddeck! It is my favorite color too! A pop of turquoise! I shot Reddeck one year ago for his newborns and I loved seeing how much he has grown in a year! I am really going to miss this sweet family when we move out of Vegas! I hope to stay in contact with them and hopefully see them again one day! Happy birthday Reddeck! Handsome little guy! I know your 3 older brothers will take good care of you!