May 20, 2016

Charlote Smash Cake | North Las Vegas Photography

A few months ago Charlote's mom asked me to capture her 1 year old smash cake photos! I was really excited to do a smash cake session because I recently purchased some colored paper backdrops and some sparkle curtains! I now have pink, purple, and blue! I love using these backdrops because the wide shots are fun and the clean up is so easy. I love smash cake sessions because you never really know what the baby is going to do! Are they going to dive into the cake or not want to touch it at all! It is always a surprise and so much fun to see their reactions! I highly recommend anyone who has a baby turning 1 soon to book a smash cake session! Great memories to look back on! Charlote loved to dive into the cake and was smearing the frosting on her legs like lotion by the end of the session. I had a hard time getting her to smile but we had so much fun and she was great! 
Happy 1st birthday Charlote! You are greatly loved!